VIRTUAL CLUB DAILY PROGRAMMING
Virtual Club provides daily programming (Monday – Friday) that is shared on our YouTube channel. Follow along and hear from your favorite BGC Staff!
VIRTUAL CLUB PACKETS
On a weekly basis, Program Directors will prepare a “Virtual Club” packet for their age group which will include activities for specific “virtual rooms”. Each packet will include:
- Activity sheets, with written directions, to be completed by youth on a weekly or daily basis.
- Check list for youth and parents to initial and return each week to verify the child has completed each task.
Youth completing each week’s packet will receive a simple prize at the end of the week.
- Packets available for pickup through the meal distribution line, Monday-Friday 5:30-6:30pm.
- New packets will be available every Friday.
- Parents can return the signed check lists and receive a new packet any day of the week. However, there will be only one packet available each week.
Participation & Enrollment
- All BGC Members are eligible.
- Youth who are not BGC members can enroll for free as “Virtual Club Members” and be allowed to participate in this program. Those parents will be given a Club registration form to complete.
Activities for Week of May 25
Supplies can be picked up at Club weekdays 5:30-6:30pm.