- Mark your calendar for the 11th Annual Festival of Trees, which will be December 4th - 6th at the historic Hotel Concord. For more information, please email email@example.com.
- Registration for 2015-2016 school year continues throughout the school year. Click here for registration information.
- The Winecoff Elementary bus is currently at capacity. If you would like to be put on a waiting list, please contact the Club.
- We had another amazing summer, with 550 kids registered and an average daily attendance of 356!
Check out this video of some of the highlights from the program...
- 2015-2016 Keystone applications are available at the Club's front desk. New applicants must complete 5 hours of volunteer service, 2 of which must be served at the Club. Applicants may volunteer any time from July 6th and August 10th between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. Applications are due no later than September 1, 2015.
USDA Non-Discrimination Statement
The U.S Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html or at any USDA office, or call 866.632.9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax 202.690.7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 800.877.8339; or 800.845.6136 (Spanish).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.