- Registration for 2015-2016 school year will begin on August 3rd. Look for more information in the coming weeks.
- Summer Program registration is now closed. 550 are children registered for the program and we are unable to take a waiting list. If you would like to be added to a mailing list to receive registration information early next year, please call the Club at 704-721-2582.
- The Summer Program hours are 7:30am until 6:30pm. Children must check in by 8:30 am to be counted for lunch, otherwise they must bring a lunch.
- Please click here for 2015 Summer Field Trip schedule.
- Please click here for 2015 Summer Menu.
- We had another great spring Volleyball season, with close to 100 participants.
- Football Registration begins August 3rd.
- Congratulations to Anna Hathcock, our 2015 Keystone Youth of the Year winner!
- Parent's Night was held Sunday, April 19. Scholarships were awarded to 10 deserving seniors. Click here for a list of winners.
- 2015-2016 Keystone Club applications are available at the Club's front desk. New applicants must complete 5 hours of volunteer service, 2 of which must be served at the Club. Applicants may volunteer any time from July 6th and August 10th between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm. Applications are due no later than September 1, 2015.