Due to COVID-19 and our priority to keep children, staff and volunteers protected, the Boys & Girls Club of Cabarrus County is closed indefinitely. If you have any questions, call the Club at 704-721-2582 and leave a message. We will get back with you as soon as we can. Thank you for your continued support of the Boys & Girls Club of Cabarrus County.
Boys & Girls Club Staff and Board
FREE MEALS FOR STUDENTS
The NC Department of Public Instruction’s School Nutrition division has approved Afterschool and Summer feeding sites such as the Boys & Girls Club of Cabarrus County to continue to serve meals to students while schools are closed due to COVID 19. We will begin making these meals available to our members starting Tuesday, March 17th.
Please review the details below to receive these meals.
- We will distribute BGC meals in a drive through manner in the front parking lot on Spring Street.
- Parents will be allowed to pick up meals for children without their children being present.
- Pick up time will be from 5:30pm to 6:30pm Monday through Friday.
- We will distribute a dinner comparable to what the children receive at the Club each afternoon.
- We will also include a shelf stable breakfast for the next day.
- On Fridays, we will also be able to send home dinner for that night as well as a shelf stable breakfast and dinner for Saturday and Sunday.
- Please note that Cabarrus County Schools and Kannapolis City Schools are also making meals available. Visit their websites for information on locations and times.
The Afterschool program is currently suspended and all spring Athletic Programs have been cancelled. Please complete the form below to request a credit to your account for future programs, donate your program fee to the Great Futures Campaign or be issued a full refund.
We want to make sure we are doing all we can for our members and their families during the current circumstances. We will continue to look for ways we can help. Please continue to be safe and visit the Cabarrus Health Alliance website at cabarrushealth.org for trusted information on the Coronavirus.