WHAT is Club Blue?
Formed in 2014, Club Blue is a group of Cabarrus County's young professional community leaders connecting to make a difference in a child's life. Club Blue hosts events and service activities in the community to raise resources and encourage young professionals to become involved through leadership, volunteerism and advocacy for the Boys & Girls Club of Cabarrus County.
WHO is the ideal member?
- Men or Women ages 21-35
- Professionals interested in supporting the mission of the Boys & Girls Club of Cabarrus County
- Individuals passionate about improving the community
- Those who are ready to engage in the Club's mission and gain knowledge about focus areas through networking opportunities
- Experienced professionals who are ready to help grow Club Blue
WHY join Club Blue?
- Club Blue provides opportunities to volunteer in the local community
- To have fun with other young professionals, while making an impact in the community
- To provide financial resources for the Boys & Girls Club of Cabarrus County
- To connect members to programs and events that highlight the work of the Club, as well as provide interaction with other Club Blue members
- To recruit like-minded individuals to join the cause to grow the circle of influence Club Blue has on the community
- A $25.00 donation gives you membership to Club Blue for one year
- Club Blue t-shirt
- Special volunteer opportunities
- Invitations to mixers and special events
- A chance to network with other young professionals in the community
CLUB BLUE Charter Members
Brian and Stephanie Floyd
Sara Beth Hamilton
Nick and Christine Lovelace