- The 11th Annual Festival of Trees was held December 4th - 6th at the historic Hotel Concord. Thanks to all the sponsors, volunteers and attendees for helping make this year's event another huge success! Please click here to view our Facebook gallery of images from this year's event. Thanks to Michael A. Anderson for the amazing Gala pictures.
- Mark your calendars for the 12th Annual FOT, which will be December 2nd ~ 4th, 2016.
- Always the third Thursday in March, the 59th Annual Pancake Day will be held Thursday, March 17th, 2016. Don't be surprised to see few green pancakes this year!
- Mark your calendars for the 14th Annual Uwharrie Golf Classic, which will be held Monday, June 6, 2016 at the beautiful Old North State Club at Uwharrie Point. This is a wonderful opportunity to support the BGC while enjoying a day of golf and fellowship. More details to come.
- Registration for 2015-2016 school year continues throughout the school year. Click here for registration information.
- The Winecoff and Boger Elementary buses are currently at capacity. If you would like to be put on a waiting list, please contact the Club.
- 3rd Quarter payments were due January 15th. Late fees apply to payments made after this date.
- Keystone members have been busy this year! In November, they held the Annual Blood Drive and Veterans Day Programs, which were both successful community events. In December, they collected donations for the Rotary Can-A-Thon and rang the bell for the Salvation Army. We are proud of all the work our teens do for their community.
USDA Non-Discrimination Statement
The U.S Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html or at any USDA office, or call 866.632.9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax 202.690.7442 or email at email@example.com.
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 800.877.8339; or 800.845.6136 (Spanish).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.