- The 13th Annual Uwharrie Golf Classic was held Monday, June 8th. Thanks to all the sponsors, contributors and participants for helping make it a huge success! Click here for pictures from the event.
- Mark your calendar for the 11th Annual Festival of Trees, which will be December 4th - 6th at the Hotel Concord.
- Registration for 2015-2016 school year will begin on August 3rd. Click here for registration information.
- Summer Program registration is now closed. 550 are children registered for the program and we are unable to take a waiting list. If you would like to be added to a mailing list to receive registration information early next year, please call the Club at 704-721-2582.
- The Summer Program hours are 7:30am until 6:30pm. Children must check in by 8:30 am to be counted for lunch, otherwise they must bring a lunch.
- Please click here for 2015 Summer Field Trip schedule.
- Please click here for 2015 Summer Menu.
- We had another great spring Volleyball season, with close to 100 participants.
- Football Registration begins August 3rd. Click here for registration information.
- Congratulations to Anna Hathcock, our 2015 Keystone Youth of the Year winner!
- Parent's Night was held Sunday, April 19. Scholarships were awarded to 10 deserving seniors. Click here for a list of winners.
- 2015-2016 Keystone Club applications are available at the Club's front desk. New applicants must complete 5 hours of volunteer service, 2 of which must be served at the Club. Applicants may volunteer any time from July 6th and August 10th between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm. Applications are due no later than September 1, 2015.
USDA Non-Discrimination Statement
The U.S Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html or at any USDA office, or call 866.632.9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax 202.690.7442 or email at email@example.com.
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 800.877.8339; or 800.845.6136 (Spanish).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.