- We plan to add Boger Elementary and Northwest Cabarrus Middle School to our transportation for 2014-15 school year (as long as we have enough registrations to justify the route). This makes a total of 15 schools we provide transportation from!
- The Summer Program runs from June 16th until August 13th. The Club will be closed July 4th.
- Summer Program hours are 7:30am until 6:30pm.
- Football Registration will begin August 7, 2014. Click here for more information.
- Congratulations to Scott Pless, Boys & Girls Club of Cabarrus County's 2014 Youth of the Year! Scott is a senior at CHS and plans to attend Mississippi State University in the Fall.
- 2014-15 Keystone Applications are available at the BGC beginning May 5th.
- The Annual Keystone Fine Arts Show was held May 6, 7, and 8th in the Craven Multi Purpose Room at the BGC. Congratulations to McKinzie Morgan, who won the R. G. "Hank" Utley Best of Show Award!